IDCC 380 Blog Spring 2008

Monday, May 5, 2008

Sources & Credits

Since I decided to make this site since I was one of the principle organizers of Spring Day this year, I don't have very many sources and credits. Everything found on this page was either written by me or images that CAB had permission to use for advertising and promotional needs. As the Vice President of CAB, I was able to use these images for this site as well, since the site was sent out to the entire campus to answer all their Spring Day questions.


The Spring Day logo on the home page was designed by Jason Feldman for CAB to use on anything Spring Day related; it came from the posters and towels he designed for us. The images used on the Concert page were gained from the agents of the artists. These were the images submitted to CAB to be used for any and all advertising and promotional uses we had for this event.

I owe a big thanks to my friends Joey Carregal, Alexa Hassaram, Frank Ricci and Katelyn Thompson for not only taking pictures during the day for me, but also for allowing me to put them on the Web site since I was too busy during the day to take pictures of my own.

And finally, Bentley administration, specifically Nina DeAregla and Andrew Shepardson, were instrumental in building the Spring Day policies page as they are the ones who make the college's policies for the day.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home